I’m not one to jump on the bandwagon with many style blogger challenges because I think they can turn into a crutch. I want to write from experience and with my own voice, not about what everyone else is talking about.
That being said, some of these are fun and easy ways to connect with other bloggers. This one from Jessica at What I Wore is definitely one I can get on board with!
Here is the challenge, in her words:
1. Pick one item from your closet then style and photograph it two ways.
2. Use this template for your images. The image should be sized to 729px wide. Name your file with your first name and blog (example: JESSICA_WHATIWORE).
3. Send your formatted photos to whatiworeblog at gmail.com, along with a link back to your blog.
4. Entries are due by Feb 12, 2012, 11:59PM EST.
5. I can only include submissions that follow the above requirements.
6. Next week I’ll post and link to all of our submissions!
Now all I have to do is pick an item and decide how to style it in two different ways! Here are a few pieces I’m considering using.